Due to the continued and planned expansion, Emtec Fire Systems are looking for a fire sprinkler service engineer based from Glasgow with national coverage.
About the Role:
You will be required to carry out the service at maintenance for domestic, residential and commercial sprinkler installations. To enhance and further develop the service and maintenance business and work in a professional manner both as an individual and within the team. On-going training will be provided for the right individual for them to develop and expand as part of the Emtec Fire Systems team.
Requirements of the role are:
• An understanding of BSEN 12845 and LPCB TB203:2015.
• Must hold a current full UK driving licence.
• Experience in service and maintenance all aspects of sprinkler maintenance systems.
• The ability to communicate with people at all levels, providing clarity and gaining trust
• The ability to both recognise and deliver excellent customer service, willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to provide customers with a lasting positive impression
• The ability to identify and resolve problems in a manner that enhances the business and complies with legislation
• The ability to use technology to save time and deliver a professional service
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 2124-FIS.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE