Due to continued and planned growth Emtec Fire Systems Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Sprinkler Project Engineer to join our fast-growing business in Glasgow.
Key Accountabilities will include:
• To project manage the installation of fire sprinkler systems in accordance with current LPC rules and standards.
• To manage and control site-based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing.
• To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice.
• To manage firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the Operations Manager.
• Travel to attend site and contract meetings where necessary.
• Monitoring all aspects of project progress to ensure that they comply with all quality aspects and Health & Safety requirements. Producing Method Statement and Risk Assessments.
• To lead, motivate and develop site-based teams.
• To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service.
• To gain new opportunities through existing customer base.
Requirements of the Role are:
• The successful applicant shall have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Good working knowledge of BS EN 12845, BS9251, NFPA and FM design standards.
• High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
• H & S safety qualification's such as SMSTS or SSSTS.
• Full Driving Licence
• LPCB basic, intermediate and site inspection qualifications.
• Ability to provide effective management skills to site-based teams.
• Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service.
• Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
If you feel you have the right personality and experience for this role then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference 2159-FIS.
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE