Emtec Group Management Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a full-time SubContractor Ledger Clerk within our Uddingston Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills.
This is a key role within our Accounts Department.
Hours will be Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm.
• Ensure the timely processing of subcontractor transactions on our accounting software.
• Liaise with subcontractors and internal stakeholders to resolve issues and queries.
• Create BACS payments and manual payments as required.
• Issuing payment notices and remittance advice.
• Point of contact for subcontractor queries.
• Setup of new subcontractors as and when required.
• Maintain sub-contractor records and insurances.
• Ensure all subcontractor applications and invoices have been approved according with company process.
• Assist team with purchase invoices as and when all subcontractor payments have been processed.
• General duties as required
• Ideally candidates will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel.
• Prior experience with Navision accounting packages would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
• The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing and organised to cope in a busy office environment.
• The ability to deal with peak day to day requirements and prioritising workload is essential.
• You should be a bright, mature individual who is:
• motivated and enthusiastic
• Computer literate
• A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Able to show great administration and organisational skills
If you think you have the right personality and experience for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number EGM-2010.
Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE