Corporate Accounts – Working Supervisor
Emtec Facility Services are currently looking to recruit a Working Supervisor to cover the Scotland Region. You will report directly to the Contracts Manager. You will be responsible for supervising the engineers, sub-contractors and contracts managed.
About the Role:
- To ensure that the operations, planned preventative, repairs, small works and projects are carried out safely, efficiency and cost effectively.
- To keep abreast of current industry and good practice, ensuring existing systems are in line with current developments.
- To attend client meetings which include, but not exclusive to Owners, FM’s, Consultants, Managing Agents.
- To ensure Health and Safety procedures and practices are maintained on all Contracts and at all times ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the Company Procedures.
- To carry out site inductions as requested by our client.
- To regularly monitor the quality and safe practices of Emtec FS Operatives.
- To regularly monitor the quality and safe practices of our sub-contractors.
- To carry out surveys when required on specific sites.
- To produce defect reports as per contract requirements.
- To liaise with the Contract Manager, Contract Administrator, Helpdesk and engineers.
- To carry out appraisals, and reprimands for all engineers under your remit.
- To assist in planning the work load for the branches direct employees.
- To overcome labour resource problems by means of management communication and Planning.
- To maintain a close working relationship with your clients.
- Produce quotations for defects or at the request of the client.
- To develop, motivate and provide training for all employees under your remit.
- To carry out site audits.
- To carry out site logbook audits.
- Review engineers reports
- Review engineers time sheets
- Model the behaviour that you desire and expect from others
- Assist the helpdesk in overcoming resource and technical issues
- Carry out Tool Box Talks with the engineers
- Manage own time and priorities
- Work on your own initiative
- In addition to the above duties you will be expected to undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by your line manager.
About the Candidate:
- Experience of working in a building facilities services environment
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook
- Multi-skilled engineer
- Experience in people management
- Experience in sub-contractor management
- Experience attending client meetings
- SSSTS certification
If you think that you have the right experience and personality for this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference EFS-2132.
Hours are 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
The Emtec Group are an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE