ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Emtec Group are a building services and engineering contractor providing professional, quality and cost efficient services throughout the UK.
The following companies operate as part of the Emtec Group:
• Emtec Building Services • Emtec Facility Services • DRB UK
• Emtec Energy • Emtec Ecology • Emtec Fire Systems
• Climatec Services • Emtec Branding • Property Services
• Emtec Group Management Ltd
Emtec Group takes a responsible interest in the environmental impact of its business activities and aims to contribute to environmental improvement and sustainable development. In all projects with which it is involved, Emtec Group seeks to act in accordance with good practice, preserving and where possible, enhancing the quality of the environment. Where the Emtec Group is involved in the design or promotion of new projects, it regards their environmental impact as a prime consideration and will work closely with its supply chain, sub-contractors and members of the community as appropriate, to develop good environmental practices and solutions.
• The Emtec Group Environmental Policy is the direct responsibility of the Managing Director of each Group Company and will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that the policy remains relevant to the Emtec Group and its stakeholders.
• Emtec Group is committed to continual improvement of Group environmental performance and to prevention of pollution. It will adopt appropriate management systems to fulfil statutory obligations and to ensure liaison and co-operation with appropriate authorities.
• Each Company Managing Director has overall responsibility and authority for environmental matters.
• The Emtec Group is committed to ensuring all operations are carried out in compliance with relevant environmental legislation, regulations, corporate directives, code of practice, appropriate customer specifications and other requirements.
• Emtec Group aims to:
o Produce environmental action plans with realistic and achievable targets, which are appropriate to business circumstances. It will monitor, review and update these plans annually.
o Use resources efficiently and take opportunities to minimise waste through reduce, re-use and re-cycling.
o Actively involve employees and those working on behalf of the company, ensure appropriate training is given to raise awareness and provide an appreciation of environmental issues.
• The policy is the direct concern of all employees and management shall communicate and consult with employees on environmental issues.
• The Environmental Policy Statement is consistent with Emtec Group policies and is available to members of the public and other interested parties on request.
• The Emtec Group is committed to achieving ISO 14001 registration.