Health and Safety
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Emtec Group are a building services and engineering contractor providing professional, quality and cost efficient services throughout the UK. The following companies operate as part of the Emtec Group:
• Emtec Building Services • Emtec Facility Services • DRB UK
• Emtec Energy • Emtec Ecology • Emtec Fire Systems
• Climatec • Emtec Branding • Property Services
• Emtec Group Management Ltd
The Emtec Group regards the occupational health and safety of all employees, of any contracted or temporarily engaged employees, sub-contractors and all members of the public affected by its operations as being of paramount importance. It seeks to ensure that health and safety risks are minimised throughout the organisation, to enlist the active support of all staff to provide safe and healthy working conditions and to develop a positive health and safety culture throughout the organisation.
- The Emtec Group Health and Safety Policy is the direct responsibility of the Managing Director of each Group Company and it will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that the Policy remains relevant to the Emtec Group.
- The policy is the direct concern of every employee. The QHSE Manager has ultimate responsibility for formulation and development of the policy. Responsibility for implementation rests with line management and individual employees.
- Emtec Group will provide employees at all levels within the organisation, the information, instruction, training and supervision they require to work safely at all times.
- It is the policy of the Emtec Group to seek progressive improvement in Health and Safety performance and to prevent accidents by the systematic identification of hazards and the adequate assessment and control of risk to which employees and others may be exposed.
- The Policy will be brought to the attention of all employees and employees will be consulted on implementation of the Policy.
- Emtec Group is committed to the development of a positive Health and Safety culture and the development and promotion of positive health policies throughout the Emtec Group.
- Emtec Group is committed to compliance with legislation, regulation and other requirements.
- Emtec Group is committed to provide a framework for setting and reviewing Occupational, Health & Safety targets and objectives.
- Emtec Group is committed to continual improvement in its safety performance.
- This Health and Safety Policy Statement is consistent with Emtec Group policies and is available to members of the public and other interested parties on request.
- Emtec Group is committed to achieving OHSAS 18001 registration.